The conclusion to our hit indie fantasy trilogy! Avernum 3: Ruined World is an epic, indie fantasy role-playing adventure with many hours of gameplay. Explore an enormous world that evolves as time passes. Towns are destroyed. Refugees flee. Disasters happen.
Your people long to escape from their underworld prison, but the surface world is being destroyed. Fight plagues of bizarre monsters and win your freedom. Enjoy an intricate tactical battle system with multitudes of abilities, character traits, and unique magical artifacts.
Avernum 3: Ruined World features:
- Enormous fantasy adventure with over 60 hours of gameplay.
- Explore an enormous continent and underworld, with multiple nations and alien cultures.
- Over 150 towns and dungeons, that change and crumble as time passes.
- Packed with things to do. Become a merchant or bounty hunter. Buy a house. Explore the enormous world.
- Cool story and unique races and settings make Avernum different from any adventure out there.
- Dozens of side quests and hundreds of magical artifacts.
- Rich game system with over 60 spells and battle disciplines and a multitude of beneficial character traits to choose from.
The story of Avernum 3 is self-contained, and previous experience with Avernum games isn't required.
At last, your people are free. You are breaking loose from the underworld prison of Avernum. You emerge onto the surface, back into the sun at last, only to find that your world is being destroyed. Plagues of horrifying monsters are scourging the surface. If you don’t stop them, you will have nowhere to escape to.
Windows/Macintosh System Requirements:
- PC Running Windows XP or later or Macintosh running System 10.7 or later
- Minimum 800 MHz processor. 1.6 GHz processor recommended.
- Video card or processor with OpenGL support and 32 MB video RAM (64 MB recommended).
- 512 MB RAM, and 200 MB hard disk space.
- 1024x600 screen resolution with 32 bit color.